Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Odd?

I don't know if it's because of all of our issues, or becuase I just tend to have jealousy issues regularly, but I am finding it very, VERY hard to read blogs of pregnant women. There's only one in particular that I can think of that I get really excited for, and that's because we are RL friends. Otherwise, I tend to just kind of fade into the woodwork when yet another blogger finds out she's PG, suprise or not. I don't know what my deal is. I'm usually the biggest cheerleader, especially w/friends that are/have suffered from IF. Right now, I just don't have it in me. I'm not being an ass by any means, I just don't read as regularly or comment as often. Hopefully, I get my "yay" mojo back. It might also because my period was 4 days late this cycle and I know that being seperated is NOT the way to welcome another baby, I would have been ecstatic. I should be on the cusp of delivering baby #2 (my EDD was 03/13/13) and I'm grieving that loss. I don't think I really did after we had the m/c in July. I was just kind of numb, what else is new?

On the marriage front. It's day to day. There are very, very good days & then there are 2-3 godawful, horrible days. Last week there were a few where I was just like, I'm taking Lulu and going. I was/am on the verge of a mental breakdown & that doesn't seem to effect him at all. Of course not.

Okay, that's all. I'm off to try & sleep (<--has a="" been="" bitch="" elusive="" p="" ugh.="" very="">

No comments: