Sorry for the lack of posts lately....Finals are now over. I had one more on Thursday night (Pathophysiology) and definitely got some bad news that night. More on that later.
We are getting ready to go to a family bridal shower (in Evansville, IN) at 12:30 followed by a family wedding (in New Albany, IN) at 7:30 (is it just me or is that a REALLY late time for a wedding to start?) It's a byoc (bring your own chair) or sit on a hay bale. So thats should give you a lovely mental picture. Anyway, when I have some more time, which I will soon, here is what I need to cover.
1. COM 105 & IBC "loosing" my transcript
2. Have A Nice Day Cafe & Setting up my friends (and why that may have been a bad decision)
3. PS 1250
4. Wedding Stuff
For now, I must run. I'll be back tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment