Please take responsibility for the energy you bring into this space. ~Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor~
Monday, June 2, 2008
Felicidades (again)!!!!
Go out to Asher & Angel who are expecting their newest family member in December!!!! I am so freakin excited (and so SO right!!)
Back at the beginning of May Angel told me her depo shot had run out and it was taking a few days to get it again. I told her "your totally gonna get pregnant." And she said "no, don't say that (they have 2 kids and are helping raise her sisters kids) and they are just fine with two, hence the depo shot. And I was like, yeah, your gonna get knocked up. Well lo and behold, she walks up behind me today and says "so guess what?" Well I knew automatically, and I screamed a little bit and she said she is still in denial. It's a surprise, but a good one. Now we just have to figure out how to add a pregnancy panel to her dress since it's already been ordered..Oh the fun!
Oh and as an added bonus, it seems around here, getting pregnant happens by breathing the air...
Leighanne: EDD 08-06-08
Katie & Joe: EDD 11-27-08
Kreshia & Dorell: EDD 12-09-08
Angel & Asher: EDD 12-23-08
Amanda & Mike: EDD 01-06-09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Where can I buy some of that air??
You need to bottle it and sell it! lol NCLM
Post a Comment