Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

Myspace Comments - Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday my sweet Moo-Moo!!!

Today my Moo is 3 years old!! She's getting so big! Let me tell you about Moo. I was super worried when she started preschool, as she is T's granddaughter and I was worried about her having special treatment. She is now the absolute light of my life...and can I tell you a secret? I think my Viv in heaven sent her to me. I think, had Viv been born, and been around, she would be Moo. Moo is smart, funny, beautiful, loving, and an all around good kid, and she does get special treatment, from ME!!! LOL!!! I know, it's terrible. She's spoiled rotten and I love her so much! She told me she loved me when she was here last week (a big step for a 2 year old). So Happy Birthday Moo Moo!! Big Moo loves you!!

No comments: