Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brain Damage

50 drug notecards..typed, printed cut out, binded: check
2 Pharmacology Study Guides: nope
1 Pharmacology Packet: nope
1 Physiology packet: nope
1 paper on Albinism: nope

I feel hopelessly screwed and why did I lay down for a 30 minute nap and slept for 2.5 HOURS?! Ugh. Now I have more to do and less time to do it in. I think Im headed toward permenant brain damage. Not to mention that everything I have to do has to be typed so my eyes hurt (8 hours ALONE on the computer yesterday) and my head hurts. It's good times. Shoot me now.

3 comments:

DC said...

Good luck with the studying! :)

Anonymous said...

Woah. That's a LOT of homework!

Here from NCLM

Erin said...

Ew. I am so glad I am done with school...
Ya, I am fine. Just glad that I was able to not obsess.