Please take responsibility for the energy you bring into this space. ~Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor~
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Burned out
Thats how I feel right about now. I have this HUGE packet due in about 2 hours for pathophysiology and it has 5 parts (one that is THIRTY questions alone) and I've done two parts of it. I just can't bring myself to do anymore. Im just sitting here contemplating how this will affect my grade if I don't do anymore. I know I won't fail, not even close, because I have a 98% in the class, but still. I just can't bring myself to do it. I had SO much homework yesterday and over the weekend and I love how one teacher thinks HER class is the only one I have so she assigns as much work as possible. For this same class, I have a paper due on Thursday. So thats awesome. I don't know what to do. Im contemplating going home but then I'll probably miss her handing out the review sheet oh and we have a test in there today, so I have to at least stay for that. Awesome. Seriously, shoot me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot imagine doing homework any more! Hope you managed to get a little more finished! NCLM
Post a Comment