Congratulations to my aunt & uncle who are expecting baby #3 on or around January 7, 2009!!!
Now let me tell you the real story. These 2 are not very good parents in that their children have NO boundaries/rules/discipline & their children are also MONSTERS!!! These people are both 40+ and have never had responsibility in their lives. My aunt is my dad's youngest sister (she is 16 years younger then him) and has pretty much acted like she is 16 years old her whole life. Now you may say that having children is a responsibility...not when you expect everyone else to take care of them on whim. They were in Arkansas for the wedding, and seriously, they proved to everyone in our family why they aren't my ringbearer and flower girl. I can't even tell you what a third child to this family is gonna do. I know that every baby is a blessing, I just wish that the parents knew how to PARENT. Ahh, we'll see how it goes..
3 comments:
People who don't discipline their kids drive me NUTS. Shouldn't you have to pass some sort of a test or get a license to have children?!?
hi
I'm here from NaComLeavCom
It irks me too but the parents they just don't give a stuff.
congratulations on your upcoming wedding
My Little Drummer boys
warm regards
Trish
They sound like I'd want to smack them. I have such a hard time, as an IF'er, to see parents who don't discipline or realize what a blessing their children are.
We have neighbors who have 7 kids, they're pretty good kids, but they're a bit crazy. The youngest has downs syndrome and is constantly found walking around town by himself; the family thinks it's funny.
Here via NCLM
Post a Comment